Hey..! Good evening to everyone those who read my blogger, thanks so much!
Today I want to tell a story about...''I want produce it in my own hands'' haaaa, you all must not know what I want to do? So...lets read! :)
Actually, I want create a 'special cupcake' that I produce it in my own hands. So nice..! huhehuhe, But, I must buy it at shop that the ingredients that I must have. No problem lahhh..:). This night, I go to shop with my cousin, and after that I and her (my cousin) help me and we will create a special cake.
Isshhhh, I really..really cannot wait to produce a cupcake! So sweet...ahaha :D, Hmm..because i realy bored and I don't know what to do , so I decide to produce a cupcake, maybe it is my hobby when I feel bored? But, in my future I want open a new bakery which is a bakery shop (rubyzbakeries), okay what this name? :), I cannot wait..! I cannot wait..!
Now , I will show some an example cupcake that I produce this night.
So, I must do it a delicious cake! Yummy..yummy! ^_^
Okay, thats all ! hehe, just tell a little bit story.
Thanks whose read my story
-Hug and kisses from me!-
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment