Friday, 21 September 2012

-At Homestay Kg. Temenin, Kota Tinggi, Johor-


Hello guys...!
For tonight, I'm already to create..to tell a story about two or three week ago, I'm not sure lahh. At that time, I went at Homestay Kg. Temenin, Kota Tinggi, Johor to do assignment group with all batch Part 4 Businees Study UiTM Lendu, Alor Gajah, Melaka.

At here, I get two not one actually it is "mak angkat" I forget "mak angkat" in english , hehehe. By the way, it is the best and I happy with them and I can close with my friend also.When I and my friends want to go here, before that we must to decide what we must do at here, So, my leader will decide how to arrange the activity when come at Homestay Kota Tinggi.

We arrive there at 1.00 pm, Saturday, all the villagers there so sporting and we so very very happy because they like to give a good feedback when we come there.Thanks very much to them!

So, this is the pic of the signs to come at Homestay Kota Tinggi
Homestay Kg. Temenin, Kota Tinggi, Johor


Then, it is the pic when we arrive here. (zoomed) hehe because camera have only 2 mega pixcel only :D

And then, they give a "taklimat" and decided to divided me and my friends  to "mak angkat". After that, we go to lunch with "mak angkat" and go through to "mak angkat" house to rest until evening after "Asar". Then we all do a preparation for tonight which is have a program "Sambutan Hari Raya" until finish with a good cooperation..

Me wear yellow scarf :), my friend Aida in left side wear a spect, Syahira also my friend in front of me, and the boy that I dont know the name actually , hehe is beside me :)


Mahirah in right side wear a black colour, and Aida in left side :), me?? you know yes??heheh ^_^


Also my classmate Hamidah wear one set purple colour and Murni purple colour also but the scarf black colour.


My friends and new "adik angkat" Syahira at Kg. Temenin hehe.


My friends :)

And last but not least, I happy with them and the program is the best program that I went :)

#pic with "mak angkat" not available at that time because have a little bit problem hehe, so I'm so sorry :(

Its all about it, hope enjoy with my story ^_*
*hug and kisses from me*
Thank you

-Memories 2012-









 

No comments:

Post a Comment