Assalamualaikum.
This is my official blog.
It might be simple . But I will try my best.
I will share with you about my previous , now and future life .
And yes ! It totally about MYSELF.
So enjoy please . ^_^
First of all. Let me introduce myself to all readers.
My name is Rabi'atul'adawiyah Binti Azhar. I am 20 for this year.
I live at Masjid Tanah, Malacca. Studying in UiTM Alor Gajah, Malacca.
Currently taking Business Studies. And yet, this blog is created for my subject assignment.
Okay, done with the introduction of myself. Now, I want to full fill the task. The title given to me is
"MY SELF- previous, now and future".
So, enjoy the story.
I will start everything with my family background. I am the eldest sisters of two siblings.
this is my brother. Muhammad Afiq
is the given name.
Mother? Her name is Siti Hajar Binti Osman. She is my heart, my soul, my everything.
She is the one who raise me and my brother after my father pass away.
#Mum, if you read this, I want you to know, that I love you.
My mother and my uncle.
For me, my childhood moment is the most happiest moment for me.
Where I can play with my late father. I used to climb up my father's back and he acted as a horse.
As for my mother, she always comfort me. It's like she allowed me to play with her arm. I rubbed her arm until I fall asleep. Truly saying, it is my habit and until now, I still do the same thing. hehehe..
Then I keep grown and without we realize, I enter primary school. My mother plays her role. She take a good care of me and my brother. She take care about everything. Every single thing. She prepared everything for us. Cooked meals for us to eat. Send us to school.
#Mum, thank you for rising me well. I promise to make you proud of me. I love you so much.
I had finish my education in secondary school and my brother is going to take SPM for this year.
Okay. So, this is my life in university. Full of hard-ship, happiness and I could not deny that there are also sad moment I should face. I further my study in UiTM Merbuk, Kedah. For me, being in Kedah was an excitement and unforgettable memory. It was the first time for me to study far away from my home town. Start from the moment, I started to do my things by myself. I've been there for a semester for taking Pre -Com (Pra-Diploma) and after that, I transferred to UiTM Alor Gajah.
they are my friends. I miss them.
And now, here I am. There are no such story to be told cause I am still in here.
Studying and hoping I will succeed in my Diploma.
during my first semester in UiTM Lendu.
my second semester.
third semester. They are my roommate
my fourth semester with friends.
they are my childhood friend, who I still contact until now.
This picture taken on 6th day of Syawal.
Happy Eid all.
For my future. I don't know yet. But I have my own planning in my life.
First thing what I want after I finish my diploma, I will continue my study again in degree. InsyaAllah :)
Then, I will find my experience on doing job and save my money. So that, I can open my own bakery.
![]() |
| My future bakery shop . |
Example of my dream .
I'm producing my own hands .
Last but not least, when my business running smoothly I decided to have marriage with my own choices. :)
Also have my big family.
I hope my dreams for the future come true. ^_^
I think that's all my story about MYSELF - previous now and future .
Thanks to all who read my entry !!
Hug and kiss from me >_<








.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
eauwwwwwww....nak kawen sehhh
ReplyDelete